How to be organized: 5 rules of productivity
To be productive, you have to be able to organize your work and time competently. To help those who think how to be organized, please welcome: 5 rules of productivity.
Plan all day
Your main weapon is time. They need to manage them as productively as possible to achieve great results.
In planning we recommend:
- Allocate 8 hours to work.
- 8 hours - for rest.
- 8 hours to sleep.
Start planning your day.
1 hour - 1 task
Break down your tasks into subtasks so that each task does not last more than 1 hour. You can do this in the section of a week sprint:
- Make a list of key tasks for the week ahead.
- Define the duration of each one.
- If you will fint out tasks that last more than 1 hour, break them down into subtasks.
- Determine the duration of each subtask.
- If there are subtasks that exceed 1 hour, split them into subtasks, too.
Always plan an extra 15 minutes
If you make a plan for 1 day, try to add 15 minutes for each task.
How to be organized is not a rhetorical question, but a specific manual to action, as you can see.
Use time-management techniques
Time management is the science of managing your time. Use one of the time management techniques to keep your productivity growing.
For example, you can use:
- Gantt chart.
- Eisenhower matrix.
- Getting things done, etc.
Where you can find all of this? In LeaderTask.
LeaderTask is a system that allows you to plan your working days and weekends, manage your team and your personal life.
In LeaderTask you can:
- Plan the day, week, month and year ahead;
- Create to-do lists with unlimited investment of tasks;
- Highlight everything most important with tags and colors;
- Send reminders of the most important tasks, etc.
Try LeaderTask in action now: